Terms and conditions
1.) APPLICABLE TERMS.
1.1 The contractual relationship between us, Enanef Limited, and you, the Customer, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
1.2 Any amendment to these terms and conditions or additional documentation relating to the contract shall only apply if approved in writing by us.
1.3 We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion.
1.4 For purposes of these terms and conditions "United Kingdom" shall include the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
2.) FORMATION OF CONTRACT.
2.1 The goods offered by us ("the Goods") may be ordered by you, by the Internet, by telephone, or in writing.
2.2 A contract will be formed on acceptance by us of your order.
2.3 Acceptance of your order will only take place on notification by us. Submission of an order by you represents an offer to purchase and we may for any reason decline to accept the order including non- availability of the Goods.
2.4 If you choose to provide us with your email address you will receive confirmation of your order by email . Otherwise orders placed using our website will be confirmed on screen, orders placed by telephone will be confirmed verbally at the time of order and written orders will be accepted by delivery of the Goods.
3.1 You may cancel an order at any time up to the end of the thirtieth day from the date on which you received the Goods. Prior to shipment of the Goods cancellation can be effected by telephoning Customer Services.
3.2 If you received the Goods prior to cancellation you will return the Goods to us without delay after cancellation in good condition and in the original packing.
3.3 Following notification of cancellation any sum relating to the cancelled order shall be credited to you within 30 days of cancellation provided that the Goods are returned by you to us in the condition in which they were delivered.
3.4 You will pay for the cost of return of the Goods.
4.1 If the Goods are defective within a period of 12 months from delivery we shall at our option repair or resupply the Goods free from defect.
4.2 You will notify us of any defect as soon as possible after delivery.
4.3 You will return the defective goods to us and the cost of return of the Goods will be reaccredited to you by us at the time of repair or resupply.
4.4 No third party warranty including but not limited to a warranty given by a manufacturer of the Goods shall be binding on us. Any rights arising out of such warranty shall be applied directly to such third party.
5.) PRICE AND PAYMENT.
5.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price at the date of acceptance by us of your order.
5.2 Delivery charges shall be notified to you and shall be added to the price of the Goods.
5.3 Payment shall be made by you by credit card, debit card, cheque, or postal order.
5.4 Delivery shall only be made by us against cleared funds.
5.5 Prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
6.1 We shall use our reasonable best endeavors to deliver the Goods to you within 14 days of acceptance of your order at the address given to us by you.
6.2 Ownership of the Goods shall pass to you on receipt of payment in full for the Goods and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Goods following payment.
7.1 Our liability to you for the Goods shall be limited to the purchase price of the Goods.
7.2 We shall not be liable for any loss of use, loss of revenue or loss of profit by you.
7.3 We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for such other reason which cannot be excluded under English law.
8.1 THE TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED OR DEMONSTRATED IN OUR INTSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS ARE SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND SHOULD BE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF SELF DEFENCE ONLY. THEY ARE ONLY TO BE USED TO PROTECT YOUR LIFE OR ANOTHER FROM BEING SERIOUSLY INJURED OR POSSIBLY KILLED. THE BEST FORM OF SELF DEFENCE IS TO AVOID PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION WHERE POSSIBLE.
8.2 BY PURCHASING THE GOODS, YOU ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROPER USE OF ANY SUCH TECHNIQUES.
8.3 WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH TECHNIQUES OR THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PROTECT YOURSELF IN EVERY CONFRONTATION YOU ARE FACED WITH.
8.4 THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTION AND SUPERVISION. ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS ANY OF THESE TECHNIQUES, UNDER SUPERVISION OR NOT, ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
8.5 YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR PRIOR TO BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME. SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE ANY STRAIN STOP IMMEDIATELY AND SEEK THE ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
9.) EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF Enanef Ltd.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver or for any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to the Goods which is caused by any act or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including without limitation strikes and other industrial disputes breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Our rights and obligations and yours shall not be assigned without our prior consent in writing.
11.) THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
A person who is not a party to the contract between ourselves and you shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the contract.
12.) PARTIAL INVALIDITY.
If any of these terms and conditions shall or any part thereof are unenforceable the enforceability of all other terms and conditions shall not be affected.
No failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver of that right or remedy and no waiver by us of any breach of these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
All notices to us shall be in writing and sent to: Enanef Ltd, Monks Tower, Honeywood Lane, Okewood Hill, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 5PZ
15.) LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding any claim or matter arising under the terms and conditions.
16.) SPECIAL OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES.
Offers end on the designated date and will not be honoured there after. You can not claim offers in conjunction with any other voucher code offers you are claiming for unless stated.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. "We" and/or "us" and/or "our" means Enanef Limited, registered office Monks Tower, Honeywood Lane, Okewood Hill, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 5PZ, registered number 2861591.
2. "You" means the person using this Website.
3. "This Website" means www.kickdummy.com.
4. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are lawfully able to accept these terms and conditions. If you are using the Website on behalf of any third party you further represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on such third party's behalf.
5. This Website is provided on an "as-is" basis.
6. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of this Website.
7. We make no warranties or guarantees or representations as to the quality or fitness for a particular purpose of or as to the accuracy of the information provided by this Website except that we will operate this Website with reasonable skill and care. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion by us, our partners or sponsors or any members or any other person or entity.
8. We shall use reasonable endeavours to make this Website available to you. From time to time it will be necessary for us to carry out maintenance in respect of the Website resulting in occasional periods of downtime. Although we will use reasonable endeavours to minimise such downtime periods we make no representations or warranties to you in respect of the Website.
9. We try to ensure that this Website is free from viruses but we shall not be liable for any damage to hardware, software, data or other property resulting from your access to or use of this website.
10. This Website is owned by us. All of the content featured or displayed on this Website, including but not limited to photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, text, graphics, data and software, is owned by us or by our suppliers. All elements of this Website are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
11. You may not :
(a) download, copy or re-transmit any or all of the Website or any content unless authorised to do so by us in writing; or
(b) use any data mining or similar data gathering methods; or
(c) manipulate or otherwise display the Website or any content by using framing or similar navigational technology.
(a) as a user of this Website you acknowledge that we may collect certain information about you;
(b) all such information will only be used for the purpose for which it has been submitted, and is treated as confidential unless you have given explicit permission for its release;
(c) we recognise and are aware of our responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any personal details gathered from you via this website or otherwise, such as names, addresses, contact details and credit card information will be kept strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party unless we are required to do so by law;
(d) we confirm that all personal data handled and stored by us is done so in strict compliance with the latest Data Protection legislation;
(e) we do not sell or rent information about our customers or email lists to third parties;
13. Except in respect of injury or death of any person (for which no limit applies) in no event shall we, our directors, employees or agents be liable for any damages of any nature arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
14. THE TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE OR DEMONSTRATED IN OUR VIDEO CLIPS ARE SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND SHOULD BE USED FOR THE PURPOSES OF SELF DEFENCE ONLY. THEY ARE ONLY TO BE USED TO PROTECT YOUR LIFE OR ANOTHER FROM BEING SERIOUSLY INJURED OR POSSIBLY KILLED. THE BEST FORM OF SELF DEFENCE IS TO AVOID PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION WHERE POSSIBLE.
15. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROPER USE OF ANY SUCH TECHNIQUES.
16. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH TECHNIQUES OR THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PROTECT YOURSELF IN EVERY CONFRONTATION YOU ARE FACED WITH.
17. THE VIDEO CLIPS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTION AND SUPERVISION. ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS ANY OF THESE TECHNIQUES, UNDER SUPERVISION OR NOT, ASSUMES ALL RISKS.
18. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR PRIOR TO BEGINNING ANY EXERCISE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING PROGRAMME. SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE ANY STRAIN STOP IMMEDIATELY AND SEEK THE ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
19. Any waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions by us will be effective only if in writing and signed by us. If any clause in these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
20. We reserve the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained herein or any policy or guideline of this Website, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this Website. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you visit this Website.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. We aim to provide you with a quality service. If, however, you feel that you have cause to complain, you can contact us at the email address below. We will use our reasonable endeavours to resolve any problems that arise: email@example.com.